It seems like a daunting task to gather many followers in your Instagram account and boost your business. But there are a few easy tips and tricks which can help you get more followers on your Instagram account and become famous.
While there are many shortcuts like using bots and even buying followers on your Instagram account, but there are better and legitimate ways which can help you get your job done. Remember! Your goal is not just to increase the number of followers, but your goal is to gather real, active, and engaging people around your brand. This way, you will have a long-term benefit, which will result in delivering the best business outcomes.
To learn more on how to get followers on Instagram, we have gathered some easy, legal, and amazing ways for you. Using these strategies, you can grow your business in no time and become the center of Instagram attention. So, just keep on scrolling and enjoy these easy ways of grabbing more followers on your Instagram account.
A quick summary
To get more followers on your Instagram account and get paid while you do it, you can try doing the following tricks:
- Advertise your hashtag and promote it on other social platforms, websites, and emails.
- Create engaging hashtags. They can be funny, energetic, ironic, but they should never be boring or static.
- Participate in engaging conversations with other popular people. This way, you can become famous too, which will result in more followers.
- Write a stunning bio link for your profile. It really helps in creating a good first impression of your Instagram account.
- Engage in writing descriptive captions and take help from the storytelling strategy. Instagram, after all, is all about stories.
- Your influencers can be a great deal of help to you. You can communicate with the top influencers and become one of their favorite brands or people.
- Get rid of all those embarrassing tags from your profile and don’t approve any future tag without examining it thoroughly.
- Your profile picture can be a kickstart to new beginnings! Choose a unique one.
- Make your account unique by creating unique content. Never copy others. You need to make your account stand out, which is only possible when it will look different.
- Frequently use geotags and hashtags to make your account discoverable.
- Make your followers share your content in the cleverest way possible.
- Giveaways are your best friends when you are trying to attract more people around your Instagram account. Make it a routine and take help of your followers in doing that.
- Be interactive with the existing followers. It will make them feel special, and as a result, they will stay loyal with you.
- Always stay active. Never miss a day without posting anything. You need to make your audience realize that they are following a dynamic and lively brand.
How to get paid on Instagram?
There are many ways by which you can make money on Instagram.
This photo-sharing app has become a platform where you can earn money and get paid jut by posting photos.
- First of all, you need to have enough follower on your Instagram account. You can get them by following the above-mentioned ways. After you are done with boosting your followers, the next steps are to start making money and get the most out of your Instagram account.
- One of the best and commonly used methods of making money on Instagram is through “Affiliate Marketing.” It is a technique which allows you to advertise a product and try to sale it. You get paid per sale. Affiliate marketing is a common practice which I used by many bloggers out there. They not only promote their blog by doing this and drive more traffic to it, but they also get paid per click. Moreover, they get paid for their sales. You can do the same with your Instagram account. By advertising and marketing certain products, you will not only promote your Instagram account, but you will also get money for each successful sale.
- Another way of making money from Instagram is through “Sponsored Posts.” You can create sponsored content for various brands in the form of photos and videos. You can also include caption which can link to a particular website or page. However, your sponsored post should look more like a personal post which depicts your lifestyle. By doing so, you can get paid by a variety of brands. Moreover, you will also be able to promote your own account during this process.
- Did you know you can actually sell your photos on Instagram? Well, if you are a photography fanatic, then Instagram can be your best kickstart for making a handsome amount of money. You can advertise your photos using your account and also add a watermark to your original content. By using appropriate hashtags, you can attract more followers around you. There are many agencies which would love to buy your photos and use them in their blog and websites. You can also target certain photography agencies and tag them in your posts to become visible and more discoverable. Selling your photos is perhaps the easiest way of making money on Instagram.
- You will be shocked to know that you can also sell your Instagram account. You can adopt this strategy as a business and make lots of money from it. There are some famous sites like http://successwithrupali.com, which would be happy to pay you for your Instagram account.
- Another way of getting paid on Instagram is by selling your own products. You can pick any product of your choice, even your used items which can be sold at a half price. People would love to buy something which is in good condition for a much lesser cost. Other than products, you can also sell your services on Instagram by making a business account.
- You must have heard about people making money through blogging. But, have you heard about Insta-Blogging yet? Yes, you can also start blogging on Instagram and get paid for each post. However, you need to have enough followers in order to make the most out of it. Moreover, you can also become a social marketing manager by managing and creating content for other brands and services, and you will get paid for this. To aid your marketing strategies, Instagram also comes with a number of different marketing tools which can be used for targeting your audience.
- You can also work as an Instagram expert to get paid. If you aren't sure about how to get it done, then we have a few simple yet effective pieces of advice for you. You must start by creating your own personalized website where you can promote yourself by advertising your services or portfolio. Your won website will be a great source of impressing others. You can offer your services on your website and letting people know that you can promote their Instagram account. If you are aware of some social marketing hacks, then that would be a plus for you. You can also take some online courses and learn more about how to be a social marketing expert and become an Instagram expert.
Some useful websites which can help you get paid on Instagram
You will be thrilled to know that there are many online platforms which offer you a chance of getting paid on Instagram and that too, for FREE. However, you must be aware that there are many scams out there, so be careful and don't fall victim to such websites. We have a useful and legit website which can help you get paid in Instagram for free.
- IG Money Tree (awesome $$$ system)
IG Money tree is a great platform where you can get paid to grow your Instagram following. This site is free to join, and on the top of all, it is not a spam site which can get you those fake bot followers. This site believes in providing you a great kickstart to grow your account by adding unlimited followers. Thus, you don't have to fear about getting caught by spam and losing your business at the end. You just need to sign it up, get started, and get paid. This site is one of the most useful sites which can help you take your Instagram account to a whole new level.
Check it right now and start grabbing followers and getting PAID:
“Reposting” is the new Karma
If you ever used Reddit, you would know how Karma works. Instagram works exactly opposite to it by making things much easier for you. It offers you more chances of socializing and approving the content posted by other users. However, you need to be sure that you are asking permission from the potential user before sharing his/her post.
If you are confused about the fact that how does reposting other people’s posts helps you in getting more followers?
Well, it is simple! If you post an already famous post, the chances are that you will also appear in the search results more often and will more likely get more likes and ultimately more followers.
Create a branded Instagram profile
To increase the number of your Instagram followers, your first focus should be to create a branded profile. By branded, we simply mean a profile which looks real and is focused around something meaningful.
By creating a branded profile, you are making sure that when anyone lands onto your profile, they must decide to press the “Follow” button in a matter of seconds. For this purpose, your profile must have lots of relevant content, you should have a killing bio, and you must be very active on your page.
If you want to turn the visitors into your loyal followers, then you must also be sure that you have an amazingly unique profile photo which depicts a more professional looking account.
Do some editing
You must get yourself familiar with some amazing picture editing tools available out there like Adobe Lightroom. Using such tools allow you to enhance your images and thus makes your Instagram profile look appealing and eye-catching. It will not only make your Instagram look attractive, but it will surely help you in getting more followers in much lesser time. Remember! Instagram is all about images, and you can use it as a weapon to gather followers around you.
Promote your Instagram account through Stories Highlights
Why do you think Instagram launched the “Stories Highlights” when there were already tons of images revolving around? The reason behind this new feature is to offer a chance to your new followers to get to know about your brand or business quickly.
These “Stories Highlights” are even beneficial for those you haven't followed your account yet. The new visitors might get a chance to know about your brand, which can make them your returning visitors and eventually your followers.
The “Stories Highlights” are also an amazing way to make navigation easier for new visitors. Thus, if a new visitor isn't getting bored after landing into your Instagram profile, then it is most likely that he/she will press the follow button and keep returning to your page in the future as well.
Do not underestimate the power of Hashtags
Let’s talk about hashtags now. They are another useful way of attracting more audience and boosting your Instagram account to a whole new level. Hashtags are an amazing set of words which you can attach to your Instagram stories. By attaching the hashtags, you will appear on the most recent list when anyone will type that word in the search box.
Using hashtags is the most common way which can help you attract more followers. Moreover, it is also the simplest thing to do. You just need to add a hashtag to your Instagram story and wait for the magic to happen.
It's a fact that people want to stay more in real-time situations, and Instagram is no exception. It's always the best approach to go live, whether you are in an event, attending a conference, or launching a new idea. Going life makes your story and your account discoverable by many users, and this way, you can get more followers.
Going live is also an effective way of getting more followers because it shows the real side of your Instagram profile. Your visitors and followers get a chance to know more about your profile without any effects or masks. Thus, it drives loyalty and promotes the willingness of people to hit the follow button.
Make your account look personal
You must own your account and make it look more like a personal account than a sponsored one. People these days hate marketing, and they will more likely consider your account a SPAM if it is full of posts about your business, brand, or any influencer.
The best way to make your account look personal is to post your personal pictures. They may be with your friends, family or even your pet. You can also post your daily routine meals or events you attend. This way, your Instagram account will look more relatable, and it will drive more followers.
Moreover, you can also add some videos which can depict your personal interests. Remember! This is 2019, and the audience is not interested in the brand only. In fact, they are more interested to know the person who is sitting behind that brand.
Therefore, we highly recommend you to try the face-to-face strategy next time and introduce yourself to your followers in the most charming and productive ways possible.
Being one of the most competitive marketplaces, Instagram is filled with tons of brands and businesses all running a race to promote themselves. Under such circumstances, sometimes the conventional marketing strategies doesn’t help much. Therefore, you must try looking for something more effective, like Instagram Ads.
Starting your ad campaign may look challenging to you initially, but you will learn it as you move along. There is a huge range of Instagram ads which you can utilize for your account. These ads come in the form of images and videos and are posted in your Instagram stories. You just need to make sure that you are targeting the right customers!
Decide a posting schedule
You need to stick to a regular schedule if you want attention and more followers. It is the best option to hire someone who can look after your site and manage it on a daily basis. It is always a good idea to be regular so that your followers don’t get bored and keep coming back to your profile. Being regular means lots of posts which in turn mean lots of traffic and ultimately lots of followers.
For this purpose, you can also download many calendar templates which can help you in getting regular at your schedule. With time, you will be able to create a huge log of photos and stories which will be a great kickstart for you.
Good Captions can be your best friends
Good and engaging captions play an important role. In fact, it serves as the icing on the cake and will take your Instagram profile to a whole new level. An engaging caption is the one which is full of hashtags and calls the user to action. Good captions also increase the shareability of your caption, and it encourages the visitors to comment and ask questions. It also increases the chances of reposting and thus attracts more followers.
Moreover, emojis are also an excellent way to spice up your post and attract more followers to your profile. According to research, adding certain emojis can bring a spark to your profile and makes it more noticeable.
Moreover, your captions must be descriptive, but they shouldn't so long to scare the visitors away.
Take part in discussions
There are many forums on Instagram, which are super popular, and you can take part in its discussion to make yourself more visible. If you stay active and vigorous on such popular forums, they can take you to the right people.
In simple words, you need to make your Instagram a noisy and big network with tons of photos and discussion forums.
Another way of taking part in discussions is by visiting the profiles of your influencers and famous people and follow them. Moreover, turn on the post notifications so that you get notified every time your influencers share a new post. You can try commenting on their posts regularly, and eventually, you may become one of their favorite followers.
Get rid of unwanted tagged photos
If you really want to take your Instagram profile to the next level, then it is best to get rid of all the unwanted tagged photos from your profile. Unfortunately, Instagram doesn’t provide you with an option of removing the tagged photos. However, you can select the option of “Hide from Profile,” and it won’t be visible to the rest of the world.
Getting rid of unwanted content is just like cleansing your profile and making it look focused, clean, and attractive.
Thus, giving a refined look to your profile can attract more visitors and ultimately more followers to your profile.
Do not copy! We repeat. DO NOT copy!
The rule is the same as for real life! Never try to copy others on Instagram. You must strive to develop and choose your own style, which can become your identity. Users are always looking for something new and free from conventional styles like many other pages on Instagram.
Thus, you must invest some time in thinking about an idea for your profile and creating some vivid content for it. This way, you can gather more followers on your account, and it will become famous in no time.
You need to keep a slow pace in the beginning and don’t get panic. Initially, you must aim for 100 followers and put your best efforts for it. In the start, it won't be easy to get the attention of the public. Therefore, it is best to start with your friends and family and invite them to follow your account. These initial steps are the easiest and most productive ones as they can get your followers easily without even posting anything. This is what friends and family are for! If you are someone with a large family and a huge social circle, then it won’t be difficult for you to get the initial 100-200 followers in no time.
After you are done with these initial steps, now is the time and increase your pace a bit and try grabbing other audience and aim for something bigger. You should now set an appealing profile picture and start posting engaging content.
You must also add a brief bio and a link to your website even if it is under construction. It will add credibility to your profile and will lead you to an awesome account.
Share your account
The first rule of advertising is to start sharing your account on other social engines and on popular platforms. To do this, you must first have contact and links in your email, website, or any other social network. Your online contacts are your asset in gaining more followers in your Instagram account. Moreover, sharing your account with other contacts will also guarantee 100% following on your account.
You can also take help from a blog post. It can be your own post or the post of any of your contacts. A blog post with already built traffic is an excellent way to advertise your brand in the form of your Instagram account. You can also hire someone to write excellent and appealing blog posts for you and add the link to your Instagram account there. This will ensure more visitors to your account, and if your account is filled with vivid and interesting posts, then it also guarantees more followers. However, you must make sure that you are choosing the right platform and the right kind of audience for advertising your account online. A reputable platform will create a positive image of your account as well.
Play the tag game
One of the amazing ways to publicize your Instagram account is to play the tag game. To do this, you need to simply ask your existing followers to tag their friends and family in their comments. This way, your account will get exposed to a larger group of people out there on Instagram.
You can try this strategy for the most compelling post in your account and not for every other post. Moreover, you can also try creating a compelling post for the same purpose and then try advertising it using the tag game.
Try the “Giveaways”
Giveaways are one of the most common and productive tips for getting more followers on your Instagram account. It is just like offering some perks to your followers by getting more followers in return.
However, the giveaway strategy works only for the most famous account with a great number of followers already. That is why you must go through all the tips mentioned above and then try using the giveaways strategy to get hundreds or even thousands of followers in a matter of a few days.
Try using the Instagram features
Instagram is full of interactive and attractive features. These features are the best ways to engage visitors and followers to spend more time on your Instagram account. Some of the examples of these features are polls and question stickers. These easy-go and responsive features will create a temptation for your visitors to leave a reply and then keep coming back to your account.
According to a survey, the Instagram account, which comprises daily questioning answering session and polls are seen to have the maximum public activity and in turn, the maximum number of followers. Moreover, you also need to be sure that you are not leaving any of your followers behind. It is always good to reply to your followers at times and make them feel like you really care about them. It creates a sense of loyalty among them, and they won't only come back, but they will come back with a greater number of followers every time.
Try running contests
Have you tried thinking about running contests on your Instagram profile ever? If not, then you must try considering this strategy for gaining more followers around your account. You can do this by asking people to tag their friends in your Instagram profile. In the end, you can reward the one who brings a greater number of followers. Contests are another effective way to build trust and making your followers stick to your account.
Thus, contests can be a great way not only to engage your existing followers but also to gather more followers.
Try using geotags
You must be familiar with the famous hashtags but did you ever hear about geotags? Geotagging is another useful feature which makes your account discoverable through your location. Instagram offers you an option of enabling locations have their own Instagram feed. The best example of using geotags is to use the location sticker in your stories, which will make your post discoverable to the rest of the world.
The best advantage of geotagging can be taken by the local businesses who post regularly. They can create their customers by making their location visible to them.
So did you see there are so many ways of boosting your Instagram profile and make money online? There are so many options from affiliate programs to sponsorships which can not only help you grow your profile, but it can also be a great and useful way to earn and make your career in the freelancing field. It can be a great way to earn a bit more alongside your present job.
So, try using the amazing tips and tricks and take your ordinary Instagram account to ab extra-ordinary level.