Video Marketing Software that Works
I get asked a lot,”What is the best video marketing software?” The answer is that there is not just one. I use a combination of software programs to rank my videos. So instead of asking what one software to use, I will go in to the process I use.
- Niche research – You need to know what keywords to go after. Now theoretically you can rank for any keyword out there but really tough ones like weight loss will cost you a ton of time and money. Your competitors for a general term like this will pretty much crush you every time. Instead go for long tail keywords with low competition and volume. This is the software I use to find these keywords: Traffic Xtractor
- Next you need to make your video. Now for those of you who do not like being on camera, I recommend:
Video Robot Software. The reason why I like this particular software is because it requires no technical skills and it can create your videos in multiple languages so you can dominate your market. It does this automatically with just a few clicks.
- Name you video file the keyword that you are targeting. Next right click on the file and go to properties. Here you can add a title, description and tags to the file itself. This information is read by youtube and helps with rankings.
- Upload the video to Youtube and make sure your main keyword is in the title, description and tags. Make sure to also include a call to action in the description, your social media links, a link to your video, a link to your channel and ask them to share your video.
- Watch your video through to the end a few times to raise your retention rate.
- Share your video on as many social media platforms as you can.
- Embed your video on your blog, google properties and weebly, along with an original article.
- Send social signals to each of these properties.
If you have chosen the right keywords, you should be able to rank these videos quickly and consistantly.