Finding Legitimate Business Opportunities Online
There are many online businesses models to choose from. If you go to Google you will find thousands of them. Some are legit and many are not. So how do you find one that is easy to set up and that actually works?
- Look for businesses with a proven track record
- Look for testimonials from people that have actually made money with it
- Send a question to their customer service department and see how long it takes to get and answer and if they actually answer your question or give a standard reply.
- Look at who is behind the company. Does the creator have a good reputation.
- Make sure that training and marketing materials are included.
- Look at what is included and what will cost you more out of pocket. For example, do they include a website, autoresponder, hosting, etc…
- Do they provided assistance if you have a question after buying into the business.
Buy Internet Business or Start From Scratch?
I have always preferred to buy internet business than start from scratch. I have done both but buying an existing online business is a much easier way to go and the way that I choose because it gets you into profit faster.
How I Choose Home Businesses To Buy
I look for:
- established businesses with a history of making a profit,
- tons of legitimate testimonials from people who have actually succeeded with it.
- I research the owner of the company to see if there are any complaints about him or her personally.
- I check the better business bureau.
- I send an email to their customer service department and see if the answer is legit or canned.
- I see what is included in the business – primarily I want the sales materials and follow up materials and customer service done for me.
- I look for automated businesses. For example the 7 Figure Franchise can be completely automated, including the advertising.
Automated Turnkey Home Businesses
In my opinion turnkey businesses are the way to go. They cut down on the learning curve significantly and all of the pieces are put together for you. Never buy an online business that just gives you a website!
You want to make sure that all the pieces are in place and are functioning.
A Good Turnkey business includes:
- A website with hosting
- An autoresponder PRE- FILLED with proven converting copy.
- Payment processing in place.
- If at all possible – done for you customer servie
- marketing materials
- proven advertising sources
- multiple streams of income
You Have to See this to Believe it:
New course shows you how to get the latest, most expensive products for FREE!