What Are the Easiest Businesses for Moms?
I get this question a lot from my readers and members of my family. Moms have intense schedules. They get their kids from home to school and back, then to sporting events and training and after school classes and play dates and mall outings, and that is not to mention cleaning the house, doing the laundry and the hundred other tasks that just have to get done.
That said, earning extra money is also a priority so we need to look at home based businesses that factor all of this in, are profitable and recognize that there are only 24 hours in a day.
There are three home based businesses for moms that I recommend because they fit this criteria:
- They require very little time to run.
- They are automated.
- There is a very small learning curve.
- The companies have awesome support.
- Money can start coming in quickly.
- They can be run on your schedule, in between all of the many things you do for your family.
So what are these three home based business opportunities, categorized into budget and time needed?
- Commission Machine by Michael Cheney – Startup cost under $200 and time invested to learn and implement. This business has huge potential for earning commissions and can be worked as much or as little as you like. There is a learning curve but if you are just getting started this is one of the easiest methods of making money online without having to stock any products. Pros – Low cost and good for beginners, plus no products to stock Cons: Lower commissions and a learning curve. Find out more here
- The 7 Figure Franchise by Michael Cheney – Medium start up costs $1,997.00 plus monthly advertising but basically hands free turnkey business – This is a completely automated business. You are given all of the tools, sales pages, autoresponder follow ups and support you need to be profitable fast. In addition they handle all the customer service and give you training on how to promote for free or you can just buy marketing from them and have them handle the entire business for you. Pros: Can be completely automated. You earn 50-100 percent commissions on over 100 digital products. The top product pays out $1000 commissions. Cons: Costs $1,997.00 plus monthly ads.
- Check it out here: http://www.easywebinarsignup.com
- MOBE – Higher end $25,000. This is more like buying a franchise that sells digital products. You also get a coach that helps you get started plus some really great training on how to run a highly profitable business. You can start off paying a lower amount to get started but if you want the huge commissions, I would recommend going all the way to the $25,000 level. Pros: The great thing about Mobe, if you can afford it, is that everything is done for you. They have sales people marketing and closing the deals for you. This can be a hands free business with the opportunity with monthly earnings, plus huge commissions plus bonuses, including cars and vacations. Cons: $25,000 for the highest level to get the highest commissions and bonuses. Find out more here
New course shows you how to get the latest, most expensive products for FREE!